For week 6, I managed to get the rest of Blurred Lines done! There are a few places I need to go back to before it goes to an editor, and I need to write the prequel to ensure the few references I made actually happened. But other than that, I am thrilled with it.
What did I get done in week 6?
- Completed Draft 5 Blurred Lines
- Renamed the Coalition of Seers to Death and Visions
What’s coming next week?
- Writing the prequel to this book will be my freebie for all of you.
- Maybe start Book 2, Broken Sight
- Contact cover designer for Death and Visions Series!